Harley-Davidson® Mens Watt Leather Jacket Ece
Urban riders and commuters, take note of the Watt Leather Jacket's functionality. Molded vents and micro perfs offer passive cooling while you maneuver traffic and pavement. Leather construction with stretch panels ensures full range of motion and comfort from seated to standing position. And snap tabs that connect to belt keep jacket in position and block elements. Graphics on this men's leather motorcycle jacket do not disappoint with color and amped-up styling that make this gear is as revolutionary as the motorcycle that inspired it, the first Harley-Davidson® electric motorcycle: LiveWire.
- Stay Comfortable: Injection molded vents for passive cooling airflow. Underarm zipper vents and zonal micro perforations to maximize airflow. Coolcore lining for cooling effect.
- Fit & Mobility: —fits closer to the body. Integrated stretch action back, side, and sleeve panels. Pre-curved sleeves. Power-stretch elbows. Two side zipper gussets. Jacket-to-pant snap tabs connect to belt to help block elements.
- Ride Enhancing Features: Removable lightweight Dainese Pro-Armor at elbows and shoulders. Back body armor fits lightweight Daniese Pro-Armor back body armor (98317-19VR, sold separately). Padded back waist, shoulders, and upper arms. Snap mandarin collar with comfort neck and chin pad. Two-way asymmetrical zipper front. Zipper cuffs. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material stripes and piping.
- Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer pockets. One interior stash Faraday pocket for increased information security.
- Design Details: TPR insert graphics, embossed graphics, and contrasting stitching inspired by introduction of LiveWire, the first Harley-Davidson® electric motorcycle. Materials: Heavyweight cowhide leather. 91% nylon, 9% PU stretch CORDURA side, sleeve, and action back panels. Polyester 3D mesh body lining. Polyester mesh and polyester Coolcore partial sleeve and back lining.
- EN-17092-4 certifie