Harley-Davidson® Men's Quest Riding Trousers
Your ride rules over weather setbacks in the Quest Riding Trousers. They’re engineered for long-wearing protection and comfort with a waterproof and seam sealed construction, 900 denier reinforcements, and thigh vents for cooling. Add to that other functional attributes like heat shields, reflective material for added visibility, and a pant-to-jacket connection option. Its most impressive feature is its revolutionary, CE-approved RHEON™ armor with an adaptive, lightweight feel that intelligently strengthens on impact. Keep ruling your ride from the bottom up when you connect these riding pants to our Quest Triple Vent System™ Jacket.
• Stay Cool: Thigh vents for cooling.
• Stay Dry: Waterproof and seam sealed.
• Fit & Mobility: Pre-curved legs with articulated knee. Adjustable waist.
• Materials: 100% polyester canvas body. 900 denier reinforcements at knees and seat. 100% polyester mesh lining.
• Closure: Snap-tab closure with zipper and full gusset at fly.
• Pockets: Zippered hand-warmer pockets.
• Additional Features: Includes CE approved Rheon body armor at hips and knees. Reinforced knees and seat. Heat shields at inner lower legs. Zipper closure under flap at lower legs with adjustable ankle tab. 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material stripes for added visibility. Jacket-to-pant connection option. Grip assist sections on seat.
• Graphics: Dimensional print.
• Inseam: 32".